Your Smokesation electronic cigarette battery is designed to last a long time and with proper care and a little maintenance it should.
Around the threads (where connection is made between the battery and cartomizer) dust, lint and humidity from the cartomizer can cause a buildup. Occasional cleaning is needed to maintain proper working condition and a smoother draw.
- There are 2 tiny holes under the threads (1 on either side) of the battery opposite each other.
- Take a pin or sharp toothpick and clean out the two tiny holes opposite each other just under the threads on the battery.
- Then go around the inside of the threads a couple of times.
- Wipe off any buildup on a tissue and repeat previous steps.
- Replace cartomizer and you will notice a smoother air flow.
- Do the cleaning maintenance any time your unit gets harder to draw on.
- TIP: you can use the rubber cover from the cartomizer on the end of the battery to keep it clean from dust and lint while you are storing it between uses.
WARRANTY: All of your Smokesation hardware has a lifetime warranty.
If for any reason it doesn’t perform properly let us know and we will gladly replace it at no cost to you.
Our goal is to do all we can to help with your continued success of being smoke free.
Post a Comment